Monday, January 21, 2008

Potty Training Day 3

Today was a much better day. I think I calmed down a lot about it all, so that really helped. He seemed much more eager today also. I'm thinking yesterday was a testing day and since Matt and I didn't back down, he decided to cooperate a little more. He had one start of an accident, but caught himself and told Matt he needed to pee. Later in the afternoon, he did have a dirty accident, but as I said before -- he was still trying to get the hang of going #2 in the potty. He even asked me a couple days ago how you poop! Luckily they're not too messy, and we explain that he needs to do that in the toilet instead of his underwear. Sometimes it's hard not getting mad, but it's necessary so he continues to try. Yesterday we went though eight pairs of underwear -- today we went through two! Sounds like great progress to me... :) Now here's the real test: tomorrow it will be just me with Carter and two babies... how well will we do? Check back tomorrow night!

No comments: