Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Potty Training Day 5

Today was only a 3-sticker day. He was reluctant most the day to even go and try! Maybe my expectations were high from yesterday? I thought after such a good day he'd continue on this track. Guess not. :( He had two dirty accidents and two wet accidents -- we even had to throw out a pair of underwear it was so messy!! I know not all of you wanted to hear about that, but I'm just telling you how it is. He always seems so happy and proud when he sees how happy I am that he's dry and going in the toilet, but the other times he just doesn't seem to care much. I know we'll have good days and bad days... I just don't like the bad days all that much! We'll try again tomorrow and hope for the best -- I'm not giving in or giving up! This is going to be the time Carter gets out of diapers for good...

No comments: